Featured Post

(You Gotta) Accentuate the Positive and Eliminate the negative...

Pay no attention to the number by the month.  Here's a good thought for the New Year.  Shannah Tovah. Ron                        ...

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Who are you?




Dear Friends:

It amazes me to see that people from around the world look at this blog.  Don't get me wrong, I am very happy that people are interested.  But the numbers and locales are amazing.  Last month over 700 people took a look, from a wide variety of countries.  The way Linda Brenner set this up for me, I am able to see how many post openings take place each month and where the readers are when they look at the blog.  In addition to the USA and Canada, this month (February) alone people in the following countries were readers:  Russia, United Kingdom, Israel, China, Taiwan, Germany, Ukraine, and France.  Poland, Latvia, Brazil, and The Czech Republic have also been well represented.  So, it seems to me that there are a lot of people out there who know something about me and what I think.  And yet I don't know anything about you, the readers. 

Maybe we can change that.  For anyone who is interested, here is my email address:  ronklotz@gmail.com.  I would love to hear from you.  I'd like to know how you came upon this blog, what you think of it, and a bit about who you are.  Since there are several hundred of you out there, let's start off with anyone outside of the United States and Canada.  Please drop me an email and tell me about yourself.  I'll try and answer.  In the meantime, whenever a thought occurs to me I'll continue to add to the blog and hope that all of you out there in this wide world of ours will remain interested.

Thanks for tuning in.  I'm looking forward to hearing from you. 

Ron







No comments:

Post a Comment